[Freeswitch-users] SIP gateway - can't locate outgoing channel type

Richard Weremiuk richwerem at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:44:13 MSD 2012

Anthony

Thanks for the response. It was exactly that.  "transfer" works fine.  I did
get the code from the book yes, and of course didn't realise there was a
known  error.  I'll have a look to see if there a list of other known book
issues on the wiki anywhere to avoid making the same mistake.

That's really helped.  Pulled my hair out all day with that.

Richard