[Freeswitch-users] incoming DID, small talk with operator then transfer/forward call to extension

Tomasz Szuster tomasz.szuster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:59:16 MSD 2012

Hello.

I've searched wiki and other websites but unfortunatelly did not find info
or pointers how to resolve this issue.

I want to achieve below solution.
When incoming DID call occur person assigned to this line can pick a call
and speak with customer, then she can forward/transfer call to another
local extension or to GSM number.
I've found solutions when I can forward call without answering it by
operator but this is not the case.

I've sucessfullly implemented gsm_open but sadly didn't find any
information about transfering active call to next extension.

Would you be so kind and show me the way how to get this working ?

Thank you.

--
Regards
Tom