[Freeswitch-users] Controlling the caller ID (Solved)

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Thu Oct 11 19:47:44 MSD 2012

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:39:24 +0200
Avi Marcus <avi at avimarcus.net> wrote:
>  <action application="set"
>         data="effective_caller_id_number=${effective_caller_id_number}"/>
> ... doesn't do anything. You're just setting a variable to the same
> variable.

I wondered about that but hadn't got around to testing it.  So now my
dialplan is;

<include>
  <extension name="mygateway">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1?(\d{10})\d*$">
      <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/mygateway/$1"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

and that works.  So it looks like FreeSWITCH does the right thing out
of the box and my problem was a testing issue only.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net