[Freeswitch-users] Controlling the caller ID

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 11 07:26:17 MSD 2012

termination is termination and origination is origination... just because out interconnect tech is primarily sip vs tdm (pots pri ss7 etc) the terminology does not change.

as far as freeswitch controlling what clid is passed thru, that is up to how you configure freswitch. yes it can pass thru what the customer sends or it can block that and send something you have configured for the customer... for the later see the effective caller id name and number variables on the fs wiki.

Ken
Sent from my iPad