[Freeswitch-users] Reject incoming call (namely session) on conference member limit

Daniel Eiland daniel.eiland at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:27:12 MSD 2012

Hey folks,

I was poking around the mod_conference settings and saw that I can limit
the maximum members in a conference (via the max-members parameter).
However, once this limit is reached, the next incoming call is still
answered and played a tone (designated via max-members-sound) before it is
simply hung-up.

In the SIP world, this looks like an INVITE-200-ACK sequence followed by a
BYE-200 sequence.  Is there anyway I can skip the BYE-200 sequence and
simply reject the call outright with say a 486 response to the INVITE?

Thanks,
Daniel