[Freeswitch-users] PLEASE HELP with Callcentric disaster - 48 hours down now

Lloyd Aloysius lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:29:17 MSD 2012

Mario:

See below their srv records.

root at fsdev01:~# host -t srv _sip._udp.srv.callcentric.com

_sip._udp.srv.callcentric.com has SRV record 20 0 5080
alpha4.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.srv.callcentric.com has SRV record 20 0 5080
alpha6.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.srv.callcentric.com has SRV record 20 0 5080
alpha7.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.srv.callcentric.com has SRV record 20 0 5080
alpha8.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.srv.callcentric.com has SRV record 20 0 5080
alpha9.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.srv.callcentric.com has SRV record 20 0 5080
alpha1.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.srv.callcentric.com has SRV record 20 0 5080
alpha2.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.srv.callcentric.com has SRV record 20 0 5080
alpha3.callcentric.com.

You can try to send the calls to their hosts .... alpha4.callcentric.com or
alpha6.callcentric.com etc...
*
*