[Freeswitch-users] New Node.js ESL Library

Chad Engler Chad.Engler at patlive.com
Tue Oct 2 23:29:16 MSD 2012

Michael -

Thanks for the feedback! I am working on some example apps right now,
but basically anything that can be done with an ESL application in any
of the other supported languages, should be valid here as well.
Hopefully I can throw something together by the end of next week.

Whitney -

I wrote the library at work, and got permission to put it publicly on
GitHub; however I haven't gotten confirmation of what License my bosses
are comfortable with. I recommended MIT, and I'm sure it will either be
that or GNU GPL v3. I should know by tomorrow and have a LICENSE file
posted.

-Chad