[Freeswitch-users] valet_park help needed

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Nov 30 05:59:40 MSK 2012

As far as I know you can't suppress the announcement of the location to the
caller.

For the event socket you have a lot of homework to do. I recommend:
FS Book<https://www.packtpub.com/freeswitch-1-0-6-build-robust-high-performance-telephony-systems/book>,
chapter 9
FS Cookbook <http://link.packtpub.com/nuIOlX>, chapter 4
Wiki event socket (see link on left)

For a really quick dive into what events look like:
launch fs_cli and type:
/log 0
/events plain all

You'll see EVERY event that the system throws. Try this to narrow it down
just to valet events:

/filter Event-Class valet_parking::info

I typed most of this off the top of my head, so standard
disclaimer<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Standard_Disclaimer>applies.
Hope this helps you get started!
-MC

Michael S Collins