[Freeswitch-users] Doubts over G729 passthru for 50ms ptimes

Ben N ben122uk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:43:30 MSK 2012

Hi Brian, yes I've set G729 at 50i on both the external and internal sofia
profiles statically, and confirmed the allowed codecs by running "sofia
status profile *profilename*".

I can also confirm in the FS console that codec comparisons for both the
a-leg, and b-leg match instantly to G729 at 50i.

Clive, thanks for the pointer, although in my case I don't think there's a
mis-match as each side of the call supports sending/receiving G729 50ms
ptimes, and is negotiated correctly in the SDP.  However I'm still willing
to give it a try as I need to try everything!  I'll let you know what
happens.

Cheers,

Ben