[Freeswitch-users] Inbound DID trunk without authentication

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Thu Nov 29 11:36:25 MSK 2012

Hi!

I have DID provider and give me only IP from where call will come. So I
need to configure gateway without authentication. I read several posts and
h ere is what have I done

in acl.conf.xml i add:

<list name="testdid" default="deny">
<node type="allow" cidr="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32"/>
</list>

then in dialplan\public\00_inbound_did.xml I add
<include>
  <extension name="public_did">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(mydidnumber)$">
      <action application="set" data="domain_name=$${domain}"/>
      <!-- This example maps the DID 5551212 to ring 1000 in the default
context -->
      <action application="transfer" data="1000 XML default"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

What I see in console I keep getting rejected by ACL "domains"

If I understand correctly if IP of inbound call is in ACL then call is
transfered to public dialplan?

I need this gateway only for inbound calls.

Please, any suggestions?