[Freeswitch-users] Site Down

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Nov 29 04:39:28 MSK 2012

Yep We've noticed.  LOL  The list server was down too... as was EVERYTHING else.  :P
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
T: +1.918.420.9266  |  F: +1.918.420.9267  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9266
UK: +44 20 3298 4900
ISN: 410*543