[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch is blocking when doing "shutdown"

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 23:20:15 MSK 2012

On 23.11.2012 20:16, Steven Ayre wrote:
> In a call it'd be generally be advisable to use 'while session:ready'
> instead of 'while true'

Nope this does not work:
"attempt to index global 'session' (a nil value)"

 > Looks like they both wrap the outermost layer in:
 > for e in (function() return con:pop(1) end) do

Yes I know about this method, but this does not track DB going down. Or
isn't using freeswitch.Dbh() connection initiation too slow? If a lot of
events will come, then connection and disconnect from server will be at
high rates. Why not use persistent connection?

--
Mimiko desu.