[Freeswitch-users] Rewriting media address in SDP as well as contact IP/port

PhilQ philq at qsystemsengineering.com
Wed Nov 21 22:48:25 MSK 2012

Thanks for the recommendation.  I've been looking at OpenSIPS and Kamailio
and was sort of leaning toward OpenSIPS myself.  I seem to recall someone on
the list here (one of the developers, I think) saying that Kamailio had a
better network stack and was better for TLS (or something to that effect)
but the two projects look very similar.

If the person who mentioned that or anyone else would like to weigh-in on
this, I'm sure that many would love to hear what they had to say, I know I
would!

- Phil