[Freeswitch-users] Mod_rad_auth Capacity Issue

Chetan Khatri chetan.khatri at panamaxil.com
Wed Nov 21 17:48:36 MSK 2012

Dear All Experts,

Need help to solve freeswitch's mod_rad_auth capacity issue.
I have deployed freeswtich 1.0.6 and enabled mod_rad_auth module. The
Module is working fine till the concurrent request reaches till 245
after that Accounting is failing.
Below is the Configuration.

FreeSwitch : 1.0.6
RADIUS Server : FreeRADIUS2
Database server : MySQL 5.5

We are stress testing the with freeswitch to handle about 2000
concurrent calls with RADIUS AAA. without using RADIUS modules
freeswitch is able to handle 2000 concurrent calls without any issues.
For analysis we analysed from RADIUS server replies access-accept
request, but in mod_rad_auth error says *"freeswitch : Invalid Digest
Request from RADIUS server"* only if the concurrent session receives
245, till that all the requests are been working fine.

Please guide me how to resolve this capacity issue, I can provide all
the logs and configuration files if required.

--
/Regards,
Chetan Khatri/