[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM conf to support NSF

Nageshwara Rao Moova mnrao2001 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:21:18 MSK 2012

Hi All,

We need to modify our freetdm dialer for outbound call when using AT&T
5ESS, which requires prefixing freetdm_isdn.netFac.spec channel variable to
freetdm.

Is it possible to set "nsf" in freetdm.conf per span. We need this option
because we will have assorted spans connected to the board.

Does freeTDM support similar conf. shown below of  zapata.conf? Is there
any configuration file for freeTDM to add this and use it?

Some switches (AT&T especially) require network specific facility IE
supported values are currently 'none', 'sdn', 'megacom', 'accunet'
nsf=none

;Sangoma A102 port 1 [slot:1 bus:3 span: 1]
context=from-outside
group=1
switchtype => 4ess*nsf=megacom*
signalling => pri_cpe