[Freeswitch-users] How to enable unicode in CLI command?

王理 itispip-qq at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 19:44:13 MSK 2012

I tried to use chat / skypopen_chat from CLI console to send a message to receiver, the message is written by unicode charactor (Korean or Thai), the receiver cannot get correct charators;
Tried to call chat / skypopen_chat API from LUA/JScript, ended the same;
I believe Freeswitch itself support unicode, as when I use an SIP client as "Bria" to send SIP chat message between 2 clients, unicode charactor displays correctly.
Is it just the CLI command by design not support unicode, or I have to do something in config xml?