[Freeswitch-users] Create a simple dialplan

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 03:49:03 MSK 2012

Transfer is to move the incoming call to another point in the dialplan (and change the destination_number field).

If you want an outgoing call you need the bridge app instead, to make the call and join it to the incoming channel.

As for extensions, there's a difference between dial plan extensions and user extensions.

For users bridge to user/username.

If you really need to try another dial plan extension with a timeout (and you probably don't) try bridging with the loopback endpoint.

Steve on iPhone