[Freeswitch-users] Wiki Search broken

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:56:22 MSK 2012

Hi!

Am i the only person who is trying to use the wiki-search at
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/ ?

The search has been broken since a few months now, with a
503-error-message from Google(I assume the mediawiki-search has been
switched to google-search at some point and the mechanism failed
since).

I've opened a bug-report at http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSWIKI-13.

I'm only posting this mail to get some feedback from the community
because i'm puzzled that i've not found any post mentioning it on this
list or a bug report on Jira.

Well, maybe i'm just to clumsy to use both the wiki-search AND google
for "site:lists.freeswitch.org wiki search" to see if anyone else
mentioned it before. So please confirm! Otherwise i must believe
Google plays an evil prank on me and it works for everyone else...

Regards,
Christian