[Freeswitch-users] Compile with PostgreSQL, postgresql build with prefix.

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:08:39 MSK 2012

Hello.

I've build PostreSQL with --prefix /opt/postresql

Now, I want to use --enable-core-pgsql-support
For odbc there is --with-odbc-lib=dir and --with-odbc-include=dir
What is equivalent for PostgreSQL?

I use export PATH=$PATH:/opt/postgresql/bin, but still get:
checking for pg_config... /opt/postgresql/bin/pg_config
checking for PostgreSQL libraries... checking for PQgetvalue in -lpq... no
configure: error: no usable libpq; please install PostgreSQL devel
package or equivalent

What is difference between --enable-core-odbc-support and
--with-odbc=PREFIX ?

--
Mimiko desu.