[Freeswitch-users] Multiple profiles on a single domain

Miha miha at softnet.si
Sun Nov 11 14:38:07 MSK 2012

Hi,

I was also testing some things with multple profiles and
also experiance the incoming calls were not working for
profile with port 5070. After i use presence for storing
reg user in db users were avalible from ouside.

If i read it right usinig presence thakes a lot of cpu
resurses, so is there any outer whey?

Thanks?