[Freeswitch-users] voicemail

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Thu Nov 8 16:46:29 MSK 2012

On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 11:46:19 +0000
Archana Venugopan <a.venugopan at mundio.com> wrote:
> When I dial voicemail number I initially get 'please enter password'.
> Which script will be read so that this phrase comes first? I want to
> move this 'please enter password' after say 'please enter id' then
> where I should put this? Please help.

What does your dialplan look like?  I had the exact opposite problem.
People were dialing *98 from their phone and it asked them for their
account (phone number.)  I had to change this:

 <action application="voicemail" data="check default ${domain_name}"/>

to this:

 <action application="voicemail" data="check default ${domain_name} ${caller_id_number}"/>

Maybe you have to do something similar in reverse.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net