[Freeswitch-users] Newbie routing question

Rob Morin rmorin at blie-ent.com
Thu Nov 8 14:48:47 MSK 2012

I agree with Sean, and it's what I do as well.

The catch is that most likely you are incurring costs both ways, receiving
and sending. Not that it's a bad thing, just that you should know.

In my dialplan, I'm routing to the extension and simultaneously calling a my
cell:

<action application="bridge"
data="user/1031@$${domain},sofia/gateway/hunt.flowroute/1xxxxxxxxx"/>

I'll only incur the outbound cost if I answer the cell. It also counts
against my monthly minutes with the cell carrier.

Good luck,

Rob