[Freeswitch-users] Directory entry variables not set on channel when user authenticated by cidr and domains ACL?

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:11:16 MSK 2012

Thanks, I'll try this

Technically ACL is not auth, but when I respond to directory request on
'reloadacl' and freeswitch startup, I pass all variables etc.
Seems freeswitch takes only user id and domain from this response, and then
sets 'variable_acl_token' and 'variable_sip_acl_token' to 'user_id at domain'
for matching cidr value.

So question is will FS make directory request on set_user or not :) I'll
try and share my results

2012/11/7 Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org>

> On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Dmitry Sytchev <kbdfck at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is this normal behaviour or I'm missing something? How can I get user
> > variables from my DB set on channel when authenticating call by CIDR
> > attribute?
>
> When you're using the CIDR, you're not technically auth-ing, right?
> Just a guess here (since I don't run an environment like yours), but
> it's not going to be hitting the directory, right? Do you even see a
> POST the to HTTP server asking for the directory in this case?
>
> Anyway, this should do what you need:
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_set_user
>

> Let us know what you find out.
>

> Best,