[Freeswitch-users] Not able to connect mysql using Dbh

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Nov 6 10:04:50 MSK 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:54 AM, satheeshukt <satheesh.ukt at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm a newbie to the Freeswitch. While trying to configure freeswitch am
> getting the below error:
>
> [ERR] mod_lua.cpp:182 /usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/directory.lua:73:
> attempt to call field 'Dbh' (a nil value)
> stack traceback:
>         /usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/directory.lua:73: in main chunk

If you're new to it, I'd just start with the DEBs or RPMs out there.

BTW, I just looked at a fresh checkout and this is what I see in the git repo:

~/Source/freeswitch$ find -name *.lua

./src/mod/applications/mod_vmd/scripts/vmd.lua
./scripts/lua/api.lua
./scripts/lua/originate.lua
./scripts/lua/mwi_event.lua
./scripts/lua/helloworld.lua
./scripts/lua/sound_test.lua
./scripts/lua/callback.lua
./scripts/lua/zrtp_agent.lua
./scripts/lua/zrtp_proxy_media.lua

No mention of directory.lua. I don't know what you should take from
that, but there it is.

> Could you any of you kindly let me what I'm missing here in order to resolve
> it? Many thanks!

Update git and try again. If that fails, punt and grab someones binaries ;)

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Best,
Gabe