[Freeswitch-users] Remote pickup of on-hold extensions

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:20:33 MSK 2012

On 05.11.2012 17:57, Andrew Cassidy wrote:
> You can one-touch park using the valet_park application, and you set up
> your BLF keys to monitor/park/unpark calls on the parking extesions.
>
> For example, for a 10 slot (700 to 709) lot you'd have:
>
> <extension name="parkinglot">
>   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(park+)?(70\d)$">
>    <action application="valet_park" data="lot $1" />
>   </condition>
> </extension>
>
> Then set you BLF keys to monitor/dial park+700 to park+709 and if your
> handsets support it properly and are configured correctly, just pressing
> one of the free line keys should park the call in that slot, and
> illuminate the LED.
>
> You can also dial 700-709 directly, if you wanted to.
>
> Is that a bit closer?

Recently I've thought and read about this. The callcenter which I
implement will have some other users which want (as on old system
phones) to see on the phone a LED blinking when other line is ringing.
But I understood that LED call presence is not fully implemented in FS.
Is it so? Or it depends on the phone?

--
Mimiko desu.