[Freeswitch-users] Play music while transferring new incoming call

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Mon Nov 5 17:55:38 MSK 2012

Hi

I am trying to to configure FS to play music while transferring a new
incoming call. Like when you phone a business and you get the "your call
in important to use, please wait while we transfer..." message.

I found this suggestion on the web but it does not work for me. I have
tested the two <action> command separately to make sure they work but
when they are put together, the call is never answered and no music is
played.

<include>
  <extension name="ext_8888">
         <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(8888)$">
                 <action application="playback" data="music/test.wav"/>
                 <action application="bridge"
data="{ignore_early_media}sofia/internal/1005 at 192.168.0.150"/>
         </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

ps. I cannot find the answer in either of the two FS books. Would have
expected this to be there, at least in the cookbook? All I can find is
examples of playing music and then hanging up. Happy to be corrected if
I missed it:-)

All help greatly appreciated
Thanks
O.