[Freeswitch-users] Incoming Calls, use From instead of PID?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Nov 5 16:29:02 MSK 2012

I am not sure why they would tell you to ignore PID, that seem broken to me.  However, in this case, you could resolve it in a couple ways.

1) you could just look at the sip_from_user variable
2) you could set a param on the gateway for caller id in from (this may be less sucessful based on if we can match this inbound call to the gateway)

Mike