[Freeswitch-users] [OffTopic] Why PostgreSQL better then MySQL?

Evgeniy Movlyan evgeniy at bestnet.kharkov.ua
Mon Nov 5 14:37:07 MSK 2012

I'm using phppgamin
(http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/doku.php?id=start). Description from
official site:

-Administer multiple servers
-Support for PostgreSQL 7.4.x, 8.0.x, 8.1.x, 8.2.x, 8.3.x, 8.4.x, 9.0.x
-Manage all aspects of:
-Users & groups
-Databases
-Schemas
-Tables, indexes, constraints, triggers, rules & privileges
-Views, sequences & functions
-Advanced objects
-Reports
-Easy data manipulation:
-Browse tables, views & reports
-Execute arbitrary SQL
-Select, insert, update and delete
-Dump table data in a variety of formats: SQL, COPY, XML, XHTML, CSV,
-Tabbed, pg_dump
-Import SQL scripts, COPY data, XML, CSV and Tabbed
-Supports the Slony master-slave replication engine
-Excellent language support:
   Available in 27 languages
-No encoding conflicts. Edit Russian data using a Japanese interface!
-Easy to install and configure

Evgeniy Movlyan,
BestNet Ltd.