[Freeswitch-users] Trying to wrap my head around variables.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Sun Nov 4 07:20:02 MSK 2012

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 22:58:43 -0400
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy at Vex.Net> wrote:
> > work.   However, there is a way to get what you want by adding
> > inline="true" to the action when you set variables so they actually
> > are set immediately and won't count in the list of work.  This only
> > works for set and a small list of apps.
>
> Definitely not what I want in this case.

I think I misunderstood.  I read "immediately" as being at reloadxml
time.  I see that it means during the hunting phase.  I modified my
dialplan but it still isn't quite right.  See the updated pastebin:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/20168

See the log extract at the end.  It shows cellPhone being set to
something but when it tests it it is blank.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net