[Freeswitch-users] Trying to wrap my head around variables.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Sat Nov 3 23:11:33 MSK 2012

Here is what I have tried so far:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/20166

The idea is to replace %BRIDGE_DATA% with ${MyBridgeData}.  When I do
that the call goes straight to voicemail.  The log line is supposed to
show what MyBridgeData is but all it displays is the literal
"${MyBridgeData}".  Can someone point me in the right direction please.

By the way, here is what this convoluted mess is supposed to do.  I
give each of my clients two numbers, a real DID and an internal number
which is +1 999 99x-xxxx where "xxxxx" is the user's client code.  When
a call comes in for them I send the call to their main account.  If
they have registered the internal number then it will simultaneously
ring that number after 5 seconds.  If not and they have registered
their cell number in their control panel then I use that for the
secondary one instead.

Cheers.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain