[Freeswitch-users] Changes to how ODBC, SQL, etc works

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Nov 3 20:32:20 MSK 2012

While this may solve the issue... This does not address a number of other
issues

A) 90+% of the primary FreeSWITCH developers use PostgreSQL primarily...

B) There is that whole threadsafe vs non-threadsafe mysql client lib issue,
so we would have to come up with a way in the build system to detect which
we have, and never use the non-thread safe one... (if we don't do this, the
code would never be stable as we could never know for sure which one
actually got detected and linked against)