[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch talk

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:40:40 MSK 2012

The docs are mostly about using FS but the more you learn about what you
can do on the outside the easier it becomes to learn about the inside but
the best documentation we have on making modules are the modules themselves
which are designed to showcase capability of the core.  I recommend you
hang out on IRC to get started.

irc.freenode.net #freeswitch

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM, succer110 at tiscali.it
<succer110 at tiscali.it>wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm a freeswitch user, and i have a little experience in developing
> freeswitch modules.
> Within a month, I'm goint to do a talk in a conference, focused on
> freeswitch.
> Specifically, i was thinking about this topics:
>
> -difference between FS and other pbx in the market
> -Where is the best place for FS in a VoIP architecture? (registrar, media
> encoding, application server, ivr, etc..)
> -how to scale
>
> If you have some *in depth* documentation about this topics i will be very
> glad.
> I've found a lot of blog post about comparison, but i didn't found a
> specific analysis of code and benchmarks between various app.
> (in this days i'll watch a just discovered source of information: ClueCon
> channel on youtube :D )
>
> Also, if you want to suggest some new topics to talk about, it would be
> very cool for me to study something new,
> if it's a good way for helping the community :)
> thank you!
>

> Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale più
> di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e per lui!
> Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis:
> http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/