[Freeswitch-users] Passing dtmf to an IVR behind Google Voice problem

Dmitry R rdmitry0911 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:28:25 MSK 2012

I've just tested the same configuration under asterisk 11 with
chan_motif/xmpp. Everything works great. DTMF codes get thru to IVR behind a
Google Voice entrance. This means, that either FS dingaling driver doesn't
work correctly or there is a mess in dtmf signaling between dingaling and
sofia.
Is there any way to fix this?

Dmitry

  _____