[Freeswitch-users] mod_http_cache with mod_xml_curl

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 23:16:50 MSK 2012

Hi JP,

This is actually mentioned in the documentation, but it wasn't very easy to
find, so I have updated the wiki page to highlight this.

Here is the updated URL;
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl#Caching_objects

Please note, it would probably be less complex to place the caching logic
into your web application instead.

At a later stage - you could look at caching it directly within FreeSWITCH
to get a bit more performance, but you probably won't need this level of
performance to begin with.

Hope this helps.

Cal