[Freeswitch-users] Transfer calls from Server A Freeswitch box to Server B Freeswitch box.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu May 31 20:38:15 MSD 2012

Have you confirmed that the sip_history_info parameter is even defined at
the time bridge the call? Add this line line right before the bridge and
make a test call:
<action application="log" data="NOTICE SIP history for this call leg is:
${sip_history_info}"/>

Check the console for an orange colored line with the sip_history_info.

On a different note: what information in the sip_history_info are you
needing? In any case, you might be able to set an X header in server A that
you can then collect in server B. I recommend checking this section of the
mod_sofia page:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_sofia#Channel_Variables

HTH,
MC