[Freeswitch-users] Per-channel fsctl loglevel?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed May 30 21:11:25 MSD 2012

If it's a compliance issue then I'd triple-check to make sure that no one
unauthorized can get to any of your FS logs or CDR data. I suspect that
logging vs. not logging dialed_digits is not a make-or-break proposition.
If you're doing xml_cdrs then you've probably got that same data in other
log lines.

-MC