[Freeswitch-users] Request for a little documentation help

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed May 30 20:03:14 MSD 2012

Hey Guys,

If you are currently maintaining a module in FreeSWITCH and you are the
primary maintainer, can you please tag those in the header of the main C
module below the Contributors Section and above the file description

The only person exempted from this request is Tony. Everyone else please
help us out... We want to make sure this is documented for a variety of
reasons.

See Example Below I snagged from mod_lcr.c

/*
 * FreeSWITCH Modular Media Switching Software Library / Soft-Switch
Application
 * Copyright (C) 2005-2011, Anthony Minessale II <anthm at freeswitch.org>
 *
 * Version: MPL 1.1
 *
 * The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License
Version
 * 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
 * the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
 * http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/
 *
 * Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS"
basis,
 * WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
 * for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
 * License.
 *
 * The Original Code is FreeSWITCH Modular Media Switching Software Library
/ Soft-Switch Application
 *
 * The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
 * Anthony Minessale II <anthm at freeswitch.org>
 * Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C)
 * the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
 *
 * Contributor(s):
 *
 * Raymond Chandler <intralanman at somedom.com>
 * Rupa Schomaker <rupa at somedom.com>
 *
 * Maintainer: Raymond Chandler <intralanman at somedome.com>
 *
 * mod_lcr.c -- Least Cost Routing Module
 *
 */