[Freeswitch-users] What is the different between FS linux and MS windows version

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Sun May 27 17:02:40 MSD 2012

I would say it's more or less the same (FS build natively on both platforms).

I'm using it on both platforms, and it's been working perfect on both. There is a bigger user base on Linux I guess (if that's important), and if you want to run HA-setups, you would need Linux to setup Kamailio etc.

If you're running Windows, I recommend