[Freeswitch-users] fax_header question

Tamas Jalsovszky jalsot at gmail.com
Fri May 25 23:38:13 MSD 2012

Hello,

I'm playing with fax sending and I need to set the fax header for my own
line. I can set fax_header and that works nearly perfectly for me.
What I need to figure out is, how to set the whole header line, as it
seems, spandsp adds the date and time to the left side and ident and page
number to the right side.
I tried to fill the whole fax_ident variable, but found from the codes,
that it has a 50 character limit.
The best would be to have fully configurable the header and maybe define
the page number as a pattern (like efax or hylafax has if I recall well).

Any idea?

Kind regards,
   jalsot