[Freeswitch-users] destination sip port ?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Fri May 25 16:56:22 MSD 2012

Try setting "register-proxy" instead.

/Peter

Från: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] För Evtim Ivanov
Skickat: den 25 maj 2012 14:22
Till: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Ämne: [Freeswitch-users] destination sip port ?

Hello All

I don't want to waste your time , so I'll be as short as possible.
My question is : How to change the destination sip port to one of the gateways (providers). This provider listen not on standard sip port 5060 but on 5069.
I tried to set : <param name="proxy" value="provider.com:5069<http://provider.com:5069>"/> but it doesn't work this way. Again trying to send register on 5060 (I dumped). I also searched in the web but didn't find the answer till now.
So, what is the proper way?

Thanks in advance
and Best regards
Evtim