[Freeswitch-users] Best database setup for high volume

Andy Ayers andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Wed May 23 12:29:25 MSD 2012

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the best database setup is for dealing with high
call volumes?

The background:

I've been running with the standard SQLite system for about 3 years without
issue but recently am getting a lot of database corruption errors ('database
disk image is malformed'). Easily solved by deleting the db and restarting
but on occasion it brings my switch down.

I've tried upgrading to odbc and mysql but hit 2 problems:

FLAG_MULTIPLE_STATEMENTS

Error in my_thread_global_end()

Both of which are mentioned in the user groups but not with any solutions
that worked.

I've just upgraded to version 1.2 so this may solve the corruption problems
but would really like to get my system set up to handle as much traffic as
possible.

Any advice or suggestions much appreciated.

Kind regards

Andy