[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch stable on embedded devices?

GillesToo codecomplete at free.fr
Mon May 21 04:31:35 MSD 2012

Thanks Tom.

I won't use FLITE, but I'll have to check which features in Freeswitch
require floating-point math to make sure I won't have that problem.

Do you use uncompressed files for MoH or MP3, which could explain the
chopiness?

Do you recompile Freeswitch yourself for the Dockstar? If yes, is that hard
to do? I need to make sure I'm able to update the devices in case serious
bugs or useful features come up once they're out in the field.

Thank you.