[Freeswitch-users] FS Core Dump using GSM Hardware

Wesley Akio wesleyakio at tuntscorp.com
Fri May 18 17:10:05 MSD 2012

Hi all,

The manufacturer is giving me support on this one but they are not sure
there is any relation to the hardware...

Did someone have the chance of a quick look and seen something odd at all
in the backtraces? Anything that can point me in the right direction
would appreciated...

Best,

Wesley Akio
TuntsCorp.com