[Freeswitch-users] set dtmf type without sip profile

Anita Hall anita.hall at simmortel.com
Fri May 18 16:01:32 MSD 2012

Hi

I am taking DID from voxbone.com, they do not need authentication by login
and password, so I have not created a SIP profile. By allowing their IP
addresses in acl.conf.xml, I am able to receive incoming calls and media.
However, dtmf is not coming. Doing tshark, no RTP event corresponding to
dtmf is being received.

Voxbone sends DTMF over rfc2833

I have set in conf/sip_profiles/internal.xml and done reload mod_sofia
<param name="dtmf-type" value="rfc2833"/>

But I am not sure if this is the correct place. Is there any other pace
where dtmf type can be specified in the absence of a sip profile ?

regards,
Anita