[Freeswitch-users] transfer caller ID problem and plycom

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Fri May 18 13:03:41 MSD 2012

I guess you should be setting the variable in the dialplan, before you execute the bridge app.

/Peter

18 maj 2012 kl. 10:56 skrev "ghallab" <tarik.bts.gi at gmail.com<mailto:tarik.bts.gi at gmail.com>>:

Just to explain more I will give a scenario:
A is an outside user that call an internal user B then B answer and transfer the call to anther internal user C. When C phone is ringing he see the caller ID of B and when he answer he see the caller ID of A. I tried to set  ignore_display_updates in vars.xml, But don't have effect.
Could help please?