[Freeswitch-users] Polycom auto answer on active call

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu May 17 22:49:47 MSD 2012

Sorry, I did not understand what you exactly mean. Can you give some
example?

About the bridge application - you have to check it in each bridge call, or
do one centralized check before you enter the logic of the dialplan: If the
user is above limit - make it busy; if not, continue with the dialplan as
usuall.

                                __Yehavi:

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org