[Freeswitch-users] Polycom SCA/SLA Trouble

lewisjoshua2 lewisjoshua2 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:49:04 MSD 2012

Hello all,

I have two Polycom Soundpoint IP 501 phones running firmware 3.1.x and
registered to FreeSwitch. I have the phones set up with two lines each, one
private and one shared. For instance:
Phone1: ext 1006 (private) and ext 1009 (shared)
Phone2: ext 1007 (private) and ext 1009 (shared)

When I dial extension 1009, both phones ring as expected. When I pick up the
call on one phone, the other phone shows the busy status of the line as
expected. However, when I place the call on hold from either phone and
attempt to "unhold" the call from the other phone, it attempts to dial the
shared extension (1009) instead of bridging the call from the original
calling phone (say ext 1005). This is the case when there are two
callsPerLine setup in the <ext>-<MAC>.cfg file for each phone. When there is
only 1 callsPerLine, attemtping to "unhold" the call will simply drop the
call on that particular phone.

I have the following configuration in conf/sip_profiles/internal.xml

"/>

I have the following configuration in conf/dialplan/default.xml for ext 1009
<extension name="1009">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(1009)$" >
	<action application="answer"/>
	<action application="bridge" data="{sip_invite_domain=<IP of my PBX>}
dialuser/1009@${domain_name}"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

The following is my FreeSwitch version:
FreeSWITCH Version 1.1.beta1 (git-4283408 2012-04-29 11-33-24 -0400)

Any help is greatly appreciated!