[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Mon May 14 21:11:48 MSD 2012

Greetings from the FreeSWITCH team. We hope your Monday is going well!

This week we have an interesting topic in our community conference
call<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_05_16?cc12-0514>.
We will be joined by Fred Dixon, lead developer of the Big Blue
Button<http://www.bigbluebutton.org/>project. Big Blue Button is open
software that enables distance learning
and remote education. Fred will do a live demonstration of how it works as
well as discussing how FreeSWITCH fits into the picture. We invite everyone
to join us Wednesday to see this cool project in action.

In ClueCon news, we are pleased to announce that we have two more
sponsors: NACT
<http://www.nact.com?cc12-0514>and HarQen <http://www.harqen.com?cc12-0514>.
NACT uses FreeSWITCH in carrier class solutions, such as pre-paid and their
commercial Vinci Class 4/5 softswitch. HarQen provides innovative
voice-based solutions in their line of Intelligent Voice Services
products.Their flagship offering is Voice Advantage, a tool that allows
creation of custom recorded interviews. Managers and recruiters can quickly
review these interviews, greatly speeding up the recruiting process. We
look forward to seeing representatives from NACT and HarQen at ClueCon this
August.

As a reminder, our ClueCon PowerPlay is still in effect. Register one
attendee by the end of May and you'll receive three entries in our great
ClueCon prize giveaway. Register two attendees from the same company and
they *each *will receive six entries. The more people from your company who
register, the more entries each person receives. Visit the ClueCon
site<http://www.cluecon.com?cc12-0514>or call us at 877-742-2583 if
you have any questions about attending,
sponsoring, or speaking at this year's event.

See you this August!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team