[Freeswitch-users] load average is hight (Very urgent please)

ghallab tarik.bts.gi at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:51:21 MSD 2012

Hi all,

      This days am experiencing a problem with Freeswitch: it seems that
    it needs more hardware resources and voicemail don't work any more
    and it make a long delay to process call transfer. should I compile
    the last version to revolve the problem or try to increase hardware
    resources? I notice that I have anther instance of FS running fine
    in the same conditions.

I tried to collect the maximum information that I can:
OS version: CentOS release 5.4
the cpu info is:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19039
the mem info is:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19040

the out  put of the command top is
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19038

the number of calls when I made the test was:
5 total.

the out put of gcore and gdb:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19041

number of sofia's profiles:
5 sofia profiles and 1 alias
number of calls that I want:
30  simultaneous calls

I want also to notice that I get all the time some warning messages like

2012-05-11 14:36:10.716722 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1442 SIP auth challenge
(REGISTER) on sofia profile 'internal' for [7351 at domain] from ip @ip