[Freeswitch-users] unallocated number error after integrating FS with Kamailio

Sherif Omran sherifomran2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 12:33:53 MSD 2012

Hello Guys,

I have Kamailio + FS running on the same server and integrated together according to this tutorial as SBC + Media Services

http://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.1.x-freeswitch-1.0.6d-sbc

Issues:
1- 2 Sip softphones are registered. I can see them online in kamailio. When I call FS Echo service, it works. However, when I call the other softphone number, it gives unallocated number.
2- If user is unreachable, I should get to his voice mail. But I get also unknown Invalid application voice mail.

Any body figures this error?

Thanks
Sherif Omran